Our consultancy activities range from simple desk study to complete project management in the fields of environmental geology, groundwater (hydrogeology) and surface water (hydrology). All of our services are tailored to suit the changing needs of our clients in both the private and public sectors.
We offer specific capabilities in the following areas:
- Appropriate Assessment Screening.
- Assimilative capacity studies for discharges to groundwater.
- Assimilative capacity studies for discharges to surface water.
- Cryptosporidium and pathogens (Legionella etc.) risk assessment.
- Environmental Reviews.
- Discharge Licence Applications.
- Detailed Desktop Studies.
- Drinking Water Safety Plans.
- Drilling (design, supervision and management).
- Environmental Due Diligence.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (with respect to Soil, Geology and Water).
- Environmental Risk Assessment.
- Groundwater Development.
- Groundwater Hazard Mapping.
- Groundwater Source Protection Plans.
- Groundwater Vulnerability Assessment.
- Hydrological studies.
- Risk Assessment.
- Site Screening and feasibility studies.
- Surface/Subsurface Contamination assessment.
- Training programmes (to Universities only).
- Water Quality Assessments and Aquifer testing.
No matter what your needs are, we can provide you with a fast response and expert technical advice.
Our people and associates are all certified members of their relevant professional bodies and strive on implementing the highest quality standards. We also guarantee personal involvement and supervision by senior staff on all projects.